| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mbala in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Mbala August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mbala, Zambia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mbala: