| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mbala in July is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Mbala July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mbala, Zambia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mbala: