| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mbala in March is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in March is quite sopping. A sizable 233.3mm (9.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Mbala March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Mbala, Zambia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Mbala: