| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mbala in September is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 4.7mm (0.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Mbala September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mbala, Zambia
Mbala Weather in September Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mbala: